1x RBC Lysis Buffer
Special Price €16.00 Regular Price €20.00All prices excl. tax, excl. shipping.
Buffer for the gentle lysis of red blood cells (RBC, erythrocytes)
- pluriMag Rack I (1.5 / 2 ml tubes)Special Price €152.00 Regular Price €190.00
- CD2 S-pluriBead® anti-huSpecial Price €72.80 Regular Price €91.00
- 10x PBSSpecial Price €8.00 Regular Price €10.00
- 10x Wash BufferSpecial Price €45.60 Regular Price €57.00
- pluriMate - 15 ml centrifuge tubeSpecial Price €79.20 Regular Price €99.00
- Lympho Spin Medium / PBMC Spin MediumSpecial Price €20.00 Regular Price €25.00
Red Blood Cell (RBC) Lysis Buffer has been designed, formulated, and tested to ensure optimal lysis of RBCs in single cell suspensions with minimal effects on leukocytes. Its is the optimal buffer for cell separation and flow cytometric (FACS*) analysis. RBC Lysis Buffer is supplied as a 1X solution containing ammonium chloride, potassium carbonate, and EDTA, and should be diluted in deionized water prior to use. Nucleated RBCs are not effectively lysed with ammonium chloride.
|Storage Condition||Room Temperature|
|Regulatory Statement||For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.,|