pluriStrainer® 70 µm (Cell Strainer)
- Free shipping from 100 € within Europe
- Shipping within 1-2 business days
- Secure Payment
- Find all ordering information here.
- pluriMag Rack I (1.5 / 2 ml tubes)Special Price €152.00 Regular Price €190.00
- CD2 S-pluriBead® anti-huSpecial Price €72.80 Regular Price €91.00
- 10x PBSSpecial Price €8.00 Regular Price €10.00
- 10x Wash BufferSpecial Price €45.60 Regular Price €57.00
- pluriMate - 15 ml centrifuge tubeSpecial Price €79.20 Regular Price €99.00
- Lympho Spin Medium / PBMC Spin MediumSpecial Price €20.00 Regular Price €25.00
Attach pluriStrainer® to a sterile 50 mL centrifuge tube. Then, add sample material onto the strainer and filter sample
To obtain the larger fraction, take off the pluriStrainer®, turn it upside down onto another 50 mL tube and flush back the sample from the pluriStrainer®.
Increase sample load
With Funnel You can add up to 24 mL sample material on top.
Stacking of pluriStrainer® with different mesh sizes allows for straining various cell sizes at the same time.
Allows to control the rate of flow by opening or closing the Luer-Lock, e.g. for physical dissociation of primary tissue (brain, spleen etc.).
If you add a syringe to the Connector Ring, it is possible to force low pressure to support the straining of rough sample material while pulling the piston.
- Obtaining a real single cell suspension after enzymatic digestion or physical disruption of tissue and organoids
- Target cells enriched with our positive cell separation system pluriBead
- Preparation of a single cell suspension of blood cells from bone marrow, pancreas, thymus, lymph nodes and others
- Dissociation of cells from other primary tissue
- Filtration and isolation of primary and cell culture cells
- Purification and enrichment of cellular aggregates or spheroids
- Tissue Dissociation
- Flow Cytometry (FACS™)
- Faster and easier alternative to gauze filtration
- Isolating blood capillaries
- Also: Plant seed enrichment, urin filtration, parasite eggs filtration
|Flow Control||Yes, in combination with Connecting Ring|
|Mesh Size||70 µm|
|Mesh Fixation||Injected in housing for strong hold|
|Mesh Material||PET (Polyethylenterephthalat)|
|Housing Material||LD-PE (Low Density Polyethylen)|
|Handling||Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling|
|Packaging||Individual single packed|
|Comparable with||Corning Cell Strainer, EASYstrainer™ Cell sieve, Falcon™ cell strainer, Reversible Strainer, MACS® SmartStrainer|
|Stability||Buffer RLT®, TRIzol®, Isopropanol, organic solvent|
|Disinfectable||Yes, with 70% ethanol|
|Area of interest||Immunology, Cell Biology, Plant Biology, Microbiology, Oncology, Ecology|
|Shipping Condition||Room Termperature|
|Storage Condition||Room Temperature|
|Regulatory Statement||For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures,|
|Legal information||Buffer RLT® is a trademark of Qiagen, TRIzol® is a trademark of Molecular Research Center, Inc., FACS™ is a trademark of BD Biosciences, Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.; EASYstrainer™ is a registered trademark of Greiner Bio One International GmbH, Falcon™ Cell Strainers is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.; MACS® SmartStrainer is a registered trademark of Miltenyi Biotec GmbH|