The cell separation method depletes specific cell type from the sample material. For example "PLT Depletion" means platelets will be removed from the sample.
- pluriSpin® Human PLT Depletion (2 ml)Platelets
- pluriSpin® Human Monocyte DepletionMonocytes
- pluriSpin® Human CD4⁺ Cell DepletionHelper T cells
- pluriSpin® Human CD8⁺ Cell DepletionCytotoxic T cells
- pluriSpin® Human NK Cell DepletionNK cells
- pluriSpin® Human PBMC DepletionNon-PBMC cells
- pluriSpin® Human CD45⁺ Cell DepletionCD45- Cell