Allows to control the rate of flow by opening or closing the Luer-Lock, e.g. for physical dissociation of primary tissue (brain, spleen etc.).
If you add a syringe to the Connector Ring, it is possible to force low pressure to support the straining of rough sample material while pulling the piston.
The Connector Ring enables:
- Detachment of the targets from pluriBeads directly on the pluriStrainer
- Lyses of cells to extract cell specific RNA, DNA or proteins directly on the pluriStrainer
- Controlled flow through the cell strainer with a pump device or pipette
- Preparation of a single cell suspension from tissue and other materials
- Fast filtration of large volumes with efficient recovery rate.
|Storage Condition||Room Temperature|
|Regulatory Statement||For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures,|
|Variation||25 pcs., sterile|