pluriStrainer® 5 µm (Cell Strainer)
Attach pluriStrainer® to a sterile 50 mL centrifuge tube. Then, add sample material onto the strainer and filter sample
To obtain the larger fraction, take off the pluriStrainer®, turn it upside down onto another 50 mL tube and flush back the sample from the pluriStrainer®.
Increase sample load
With Funnel You can add up to 24 mL sample material on top.
Stacking of pluriStrainer® with different mesh sizes allows for straining various cell sizes at the same time.
Allows to control the rate of flow by opening or closing the Luer-Lock, e.g. for physical dissociation of primary tissue (brain, spleen etc.).
If you add a syringe to the Connector Ring, it is possible to force low pressure to support the straining of rough sample material while pulling the piston.
- Obtaining a real single cell suspension after digestion of mammary tissue and organoids
- Enrichment of specific cells using pluriBead technology
- Preparation of a single cell suspension of blood cells from bone marrow, pancreas, thymus, lymph nodes and others
- Dissociation of cells from other primary tissue
- Preparation of real single cell suspension for flow cytometry(FACS™)
- Faster and easier alternative to gauze filtration
- Sieving of complex and viscous liquids (in combination with Connector Ring & Syringe for vacuum)
- Short time incubation of cells / cytokine (in combination with pluriBead and Connector Ring)
|Delivery Time (days)
|Individual single packed
|Yes, in combination with Connecting Ring
|Injected in housing for strong hold
|LD-PE (Low Density Polyethylen)
|Extended lip on strainer enables aseptic handling
|Corning Cell Strainer, EASYstrainer™ Cell sieve, Falcon™ cell strainer, Reversible Strainer, MACS® SmartStrainer
|Buffer RLT®, TRIzol®, Isopropanol, organic solvent
|Yes, with 70% ethanol
|Area of interest
|Immunology, Cell Biology, Plant Biology, Microbiology, Oncology, Ecology
|For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures,
|Buffer RLT® is a trademark of Qiagen, TRIzol® is a trademark of Molecular Research Center, Inc., FACS™ is a trademark of BD Biosciences, Corning is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.; EASYstrainer™ is a registered trademark of Greiner Bio One International GmbH, Falcon™ Cell Strainers is a registered trademark of Corning, Inc.; MACS® SmartStrainer is a registered trademark of Miltenyi Biotec GmbH